Saturday, May 28, 2011

closing time...

All good things must come to an end, and this was indeed a good thing. We sold out every show and had to turn people away from a few shows. We ended with a good show tonight to a good crowd who seemed very interested in the fate of the beautiful Indian princess Maya in the blade box. Now everyone is off for a well-deserved rest. Alex will party in NYC, Maya will go climbing with her man and I went home with my lovely wife, child and in-laws. It was a truly magical run and I hope to have the opportunity to do this again somewhere somehow. Maybe next time, we'll get that diving duck trick to work. I will use the blog to publicize upcoming shows, and you can always check my website: www.palshikar.com. Have a great holiday weekend. Hope to see you at my next show. Until then, always stop to smell the roses and enjoy the jadoo. -s

No comments:

Post a Comment